There are some top attractions that I’m sure that you don’t want to miss when you’re in Barcelona. Let’s take a mini-tour with me through some of them 😉
1. La Sagrada Familia: The famous church has been under construction since 1882 and still many years ahead to go before it is finished. To beat the long queue, I bet you should arrive there early in the morning. I was not patient enough to get inside. What a shame!
2. Casa Batlo by Antonio Gaudí: is it the house of dragon or dinosaur?
Don’t know whether this man has finished his work or not?
3. Casa Mila: Another masterpiece by Antonio Gaudi
Model of the building
One of the room
The roof and chimneys
There are much more to explore in Casa Mila!!!
4. Park Guell
What impressed me most in the part is the mosaic works by Gaudi (yes, the magnificent Gaudi again), but my face was in every photo, I hate it so much I can’t show you guys 😦
5. The Spanish Village: Poble Espanyol – an open museum featuring about contemporary art, architecture, crafts and gastronomy in a quiet, safe and peaceful environment.
6. The Gothic Quarter:
7. The Bouqueria market: where you can find seafood at a very low price!!!